Operating a business can be a daunting task, but the HBIA is on hand to assist you, every step of the way. HBIA provide salon owners who are members with many employment resources such as;
- ‘Members Only’ area access on HBIA Website
- HBIA Current Wage Guides
- Links to additional contact information that may assist members
- HBIA Employment Law Fact Sheets i.e. information regarding Long Service Leave, Public Holiday Trading, Updates when employing Apprentices.
HBIA also provide templates at no additional cost to membership. Templates include;
- Part time hours of work agreement
- Hours of work variation agreement
- Leave application form
- Termination letter (within probation)
- Termination letter (with notice)
- Termination letter (serious misconduct) Being a member of the HBIA gives you access to:
- A dedicated and direct HBIA Law Hotline which HBIA will forward to you once joining
- Unlimited telephone advice on all aspects of employment law and industrial relations
- Staff Contracts and Policies
- Online resources, including fact sheets and wage rates
- Retail tenancy & leasing support
- Industry magazine Salon Update
- Member E-newsletters
- Discounts to Industry networking events and competitions
When joining the HBIA, you may wish to utilize a complimentary service for a full evaluation of any issues or policies/contracts that may need to be put in place (some of which may be fee-for-service at a special member discounted rate).
Feel free to call Sandra Campitelli at HBIA direct on 0409 803 521, if you have any questions. Alternatively, please don’t hesitate to download & complete the Salon Owners Membership Application form and forward back to HBIA either via email email@example.com or post or we can complete the application over the phone.
HBIA very much look forward to your feedback and further assisting you in the near future.