Austbrokers Countrywide in conjunction with HBIA offer an exclusive Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy Insurance Package underwritten by Vero Insurance Ltd. We provide flexible and affordable policies to suit individual needs whether it be for your salon, your home or mobile business.
With over 51,000 students enrolled at our campuses spread across Melbourne, Sydney and at international sites, our teaching, training, research and partnerships are locally relevant and globally significant.
Our graduates are known for their practical experience and learning outside the classroom.
Our courses are practical and based on industry needs – so you’ll be job-ready from the day you graduate.
BIBA Academy graduates are some of the most highly sort after stylists in Australia. Uniting current techniques with superb customer service, all students are trained to behave as professionally as they would in the workplace.
BIBA Academy is a Nationally Accredited Provider and have two central locations in Fitzroy and Melbourne CBD. Practical experience is key to a BIBA Academy education. BIBA campuses are salon-simulated environments where practical work is done. Hair styling is conducted on live models, ensuring our students are exposed to the situations present in everyday salons.
Our team of specialists teachers participate in ongoing development programs locally and around the world. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of industry trends, and work hard to create an inspiring learning environment where precision and excellence is not only aspired to, but achieved.
CHI Ionic Ammonia Free Hair Colour
Advanced American CHI 44 and Ionic Colour Technology. CHI 44: Ceramic and Far Infrared will provide maximum colour penetration inside of the hair. Ionic Technology: Ionic charge (+/-) will anchor the dyes deep inside of the hair. CHI Ionic dyes deliver unbelievable radiance, shine and longevity. Silk cream base for added moisture, smooth and economical applications. Ammonia-free providing complete colour control with a pleasant fragrance
Longer lasting colour with unparalleled shine
Richer more vibrant reds
Sensational true brunettes
Pre-mixed Coverage Plus for 100% grey coverage
Exceptional High Lift Blondes for up to 5 levels of lift and deposit
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF HAIR AND BEAUTY – NAHB
National Academy of Hair and Beauty (NAHB) is a Registered Training Organisation and a fully owned Australian company.
We offer nationally accredited courses throughout Australia and are registered under the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Our courses are in: Hairdressing, Nails Technology, Make-Up and Beauty Therapy.
Best Spa Gift Cards
- BEST Spas Gift Cards are the ideal gift for those who deserve to be pampered. Choose from a range of indulgent experiences from a spa therapy in a 5-star hotel, a luxurious hair or beauty treatment in a leading salon or unwind and escape at one of our many listed retreats and resorts.
- BEST Spas Gift Cards are a great choice for males, females and couples as well as a pampering experience for a girls’ day-out or a pre-wedding experience.
- BEST Spas Gift Cards are accepted at over 400 day spas, Five-star hotel day spas, hair/beauty salons, wellness retreats and resorts throughout Australia.
- BEST Spas Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from the date of activation, giving the card-holder plenty of flexibility and choice.
- BEST Spas Gift Cards can be purchased online, with a fast track delivery option and with the opportunity to purchase a greeting card and a presentation gift box.
- BEST Spas Gift Cards are also available from selected stores across Australia including Australia Post, Myer, Woolworths, Coles, Target, Officeworks and Big W.